Cutting vinyl for our items is something we crafters love to do. Especially for things that we can carry everywhere with us like lunch boxes and water bottles.
Having them personalized can prevent them getting lost or swapped in case someone else has the exact same container as ours. Crafting it up with a water bottle SVG also adds a touch of personality to our belongings.
Among the most common habits people try to accomplish are to eat healthy and drink more water every day. Drinking water not only benefits our physical health but also our mental health and overall well-being.
To make sure to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water throughout the day, here are several effective ways you can do:
1. Set reminders: Use an app or set alarms on your phone to remind yourself to drink water throughout the day.
2. Spicing it up: Add a slice of lemon, cucumber, or other fruit to your water to give it some flavor.
3. Keep it within reach: Keep a water bottle with you throughout the day, whether you’re at work, running errands, or at home.
4. Eat more water-rich foods: Foods like watermelon, apple, orange, cucumber, and celery have a high water content, and consuming these foods can help supplement your hydration as well as nutrition.
5. Drink a glass before each meal: This not only helps with hydration but also helps regulate appetite and feelings of fullness.
6. Challenge yourself: Set goals for yourself to drink a certain amount of water each day, and challenge yourself to reach those goals.
By implementing these strategies, you can increase your water intake and reap the numerous health benefits associated with proper hydration. And remember, it’s important to not just drink water when you’re thirsty, but to aim for a consistent intake throughout the day.
If you find it hard to keep track of your daily water intake, maybe you can try cutting some water bottle SVG to put on your bottles.
If you sweat more or pee more throughout the day you should make sure to return the water loss through drinking.
To help you stay accounted for with your water intake goal, you can try using the water bottle SVGs we make. Our free SVGs you can produce for personal use.
I like to use water bottles that are transparent or slightly opaque so I can see how much water I have left inside. If you already have clear water bottles, you don’t have to buy new blanks, you just need to keep the surface clean for the vinyl.
The water bottle SVGs are lined with hour marks. To use it throughout the day you can refill it during lunch and at night. Even though it’s still a rough estimate, it’s still better than nothing.😊
1. Download the water bottle SVG design from our product pages. There is one free SVG in each of these pages. If you wish to collect the full-set for yourself or to sell, you can pick the appropriate license.
2. Upload the water bottle SVG of your choice to Cricut Design Space canvas.
3. Measure the diameter and height of your water bottle using measuring tape or ruler.
4. Adjust the size of your vinyl on Design Space depending on your bottle’s size. You can vertically space out the hour marks as you wish.
5. Cut a sheet of vinyl and place on Cricut’s cutting mat, making sure it sticks well by pressing down using scraper or brayer tool.
6. Load your cutting mat on the Cricut machine.
7. On the Cricut Design Space app, edit the cutting setting to Vinyl and proceed to cut the water bottle SVG.
8. Weed the water tracker vinyl using weeder and tweezers. If you have a Cricut Bright Pad you can use it to help you see the lines better.
9. Separate the front and back part of this vinyl using scissors and pick up all the design with a transfer tape.
10. Clean your water bottle using rubbing alcohol and a paper towel. This is done to make sure your vinyl stays on longer. Avoid touching the bottle again to prevent the oils on your fingers getting transferred to the bottle.
11. Lay the bottle flat on your desk, you can use blocks of erasers or other objects to keep it from rolling over.
12. Carefully place your water tracker vinyl on the bottle, press down using a scraper, and take off the transfer tape.
See my finished water bottle SVG below!
I used plain black vinyl, but you can mix and match any color you wish. If you prefer a cuter design or you’re using an opaque water bottle or metal bottle, you can use other water bottle SVGs that aren’t marked with the hours.
Here are some examples you can choose. One SVG from each of these product pages is free for you to download. Simply add to cart and check out all of them at once.
The making steps are the same, but have the option to use iron-on vinyl or heat transfer vinyl (HTV) for permanent results. You will need to use a heat press or EasyPress for it.
Love this post? If you need more SVG craft tips and tricks or daily trivia, you can follow our Instagram page below!